Customer Satisfaction is the primary objective for our team at Henry Schein Orthodontics. We understand your purchase may not always meet your needs. If you have tried a product and it is defective or does not perform satisfactorily, we will provide credit, exchange or refund. It’s your choice. In an effort to make the return process as hassle-free as possible, we ask that you please call us. WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHOURIZATION. To arrange for a return, simply call our Customer Service Team at 1-800-547-2000.
When you call, a mandatory Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be assigned. This number will help expedite your return. Products may be returned for credit within 30 days of shipping. Product under warranty must meet terms within warranty period. After 31 days and up to 60 days from the Invoice date, return requests will be evaluated by a member of the Customer Service Team as a courtesy to our customers. Returns may be authorized when these conditions are met:
- Product must be new, in sellable condition, and in the original unopened and unmarked packaging.
- Returns must meet quality inspection standards, appearance and physical count.
- All product returned within 30 days of shipping and that meet the criteria listed under Line 1 will not be subject to a handling and restocking fee. Items returned after 45 days are subject to a 15% handling and restocking fee. No product will be accepted for return if shipping date is beyond one (1) year.
- Custom product and orders such as bands and bonding bases with welded or brazed combinations, Doctor’s specials, expired products, items marked as non-returnable and refrigerated product may not be returned for exchange or credit at any time.
- Product will be accepted only from the original purchaser and only when delivered to our Lutz, Florida U.S.A shipping facility.
- Returned merchandise must be shipped pre-paid via UPS and insured for full value. Please don’t return merchandise in an envelope.
- Returned merchandise must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a note indicating a reason for the return.
- Henry Schein Orthodontics Sales Representatives are not authorized to approve or pick up return merchandise. Please contact Henry Schein Orthodontics to arrange your return and establish an RMA number simply by calling our Customer Service Team at 1-800-547-2000. Once you are issued an RMA number, please return your product with your RMA number referenced on the package to:
HENRY SCHEIN ORTHODONTICS
4614 PET LANE
LUTZ, FL 33559-6258
CANCELLATION POLICY AND MISSED SESSIONS:
Cancellations not submitted via our online registration system must be received in writing 30 days prior to the course commencement date to receive a full refund. After the 30-day cut-off, 50% of the entire amount owed will be refunded. Refunds will not be granted where cancellation notice is received less than 7 days prior to the course commencement date. The total amount owed will be collected regardless of any missed sessions. At the sole discretion of CE Provider, alternate courses may be substituted without penalty for Participants canceling with documentation of extenuating circumstances.
CE Provider reserves the right to alter course materials, venues, substitute instructors, and / or modify course schedule and curriculum as needed to ensure continuity of the CE program. CE Provider is not liable for any out of pocket expenses borne by Participant. If unable to attend any Session(s), please notify CE Provider toll free at 877-448-8606 as soon as possible. Missed course(s) must be made-up within 1 year of the missed date.